
A collision on the Burlington Skyway resulted in delays earlier this morning.
The OPP says a multi-vehicle collision occurred on the Toronto-bound Skyway this morning.
Three out of four lanes were blocked, but Sgt. Kerry Schmidt says the road is now clear.
Schmidt tells us no one was injured, and there is no word on what caused the crash.
Multi vehicle collision blocking 3/4 lanes on the #Burlington #SkywayBridge. Vehicles being hooked up by tows, expect delays. ^kw pic.twitter.com/WN9TWNtEtw
— OPP Highway Safety Division (@OPP_HSD) November 8, 2021